Onehub Virtual Data Room Review
A Onehub virtual data room allows businesses to send and store sensitive information safely. Onehub VDRs include all of the essential features you need to get deals done faster.
The Onehub data room provider has clients from industries such as energy, entertainment, finance, healthcare, legal, manufacturing, marketing, real estate, and tech.
This solution provides many security features, including role-based permissions, audit trails, session timeouts, and two-factor authentication. In addition,this functionality boosts content protection.
Among other important Onehub features, you can find object-level security, which grants you complete control over what users can view, print, download, and edit. Additionally, the role-preview feature allows setting user permissions and enabling you to “preview” these user accounts before they go live. This ensures that they can only view what you want to share.
Onehub also has a complex password policy, which helps to ensure better security of users’ data. You can require advanced password criteria to be met on Onehub.
The Onehub virtual data room provider also offers a wide variety of document management features, including:
- User invitations. You can invite users to the workspace, chosen folders, or files. Once invited, users will receive a branded introductory email, which allows them to set up a password and access files.
- User management. In Onehub, you can quickly set up a team for each workspace. You have full control over granting and revoking access and modifying roles within the data room.
- Drag-and-drop uploading. Files can be quickly and easily uploaded using the drag-and-drop feature.
- Full-text search. Every word in your files is automatically indexed, so you can quickly search the data room to locate a document.
- Version control. The Onehub virtual data room provider offers a clear version numbering of files, so you can easily access older versions of files whenever you need them.
Onehub offers a subscription-based pricing model, with several pricing options to choose from, including standard, advanced, data room edition, and unlimited edition subscriptions. Standard provides you with the basics: 50 workspaces, 1 TB cloud storage, and 3 paid users.
The most popular subscription is advanced, where you get a robust set of file sharing features for any business, including 200 workspaces, unlimited cloud storage, 1000 total users, and from 5 paid users. In addition, the data room edition and unlimited edition offer advanced features and unlimited storage.
A Onehub virtual data room has many powerful features to enhance workflow and increase productivity. These include activity tracking, bank-level encryption, and advanced customization features. Activity tracking ensures that any action within the data room is recorded, so you have full control over each user’s activity. Bank-level encryption makes it possible to protect data both in transit and at rest so that only authorized users you’ve invited to the data room can access your files. Finally, advanced customization features allow you to add branding, logo, and color scheme to the virtual data room to create a professional space that presents your company as professional to clients and customers.
On the downside, though, some user reviews claim that Onehub has outdated UI and some occasional software bugs, which affect overall data room performance. For instance, customers report difficulty trying to access files by outside users through their corporate email addresses. Other reviews indicate that the explanation of permission roles is overly sophisticated and requires additional explanation. Some users also report long document processing time and a lack of full admin control for managing permissions and users.